The deadline for entering the first Plastics Recycling Awards Europe has been extended to 12 January 2018, according to organisers of the Plastics Recycling Show Europe (PRSE).
Finalists will be announced at the beginning of March 2018 and the awards will be presented on 25 April 2018 at the PRSE, which is jointly organised by PNE publisher Crain Communications and Plastics Recycling Europe (PRE).
Open to organisations and individuals across Europe who are involved in the recycling of plastic materials, there are five different award categories:
• Recycled Plastic Consumer Lifestyle Product of the Year
• Best Building & Construction Product
• Best Recycled Plastic Packaging Product
• Best Technology Innovation in Plastics Recycling
• Plastics Recycling Ambassador of the Year.
Product designers, design engineers, plastics processors, packaging specialists, manufacturers and suppliers of recycled plastic products can enter are online here.